Assignments Overview

The assignments in this class look fun and engaging! The mixture of critical reading, creative writing, and constructive feedback makes this class unique in its ability to help me grow in each of these areas, all important for my major and later work.

I am most excited about the storybook option, as I love to write creatively. However, I am also incredibly interested in reading the Mahabharata and Ramayana to learn about epic poetry through a non-Western lens.

How I feel when I start writing creatively... (Source)

...and what I end up with. (Source)

I am also looking forward to the extra credit opportunities -- not often given by college professors. I would love to finish early provided that I read both the Ramayana and Mahabharata beforehand, and that I finish a storybook. I'll have to go back and look at the course schedule, but everything about the course content and structure is exciting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Alex the English Major

Week 5 Story: The Conversation