Technology Overview

The technology options in this class seemed very intimidating at first. Juggling multiple websites (blog, storybook, branching stories) along with multiple other graphic design and informational sites definitely intimidated me. However, after taking a moment to examine the options, the technology options are much less scary. I have kept a blog, created a website, used Canva, and explored other tech opportunities for other classes, so this list is (luckily for me) mostly a list of things I've done before. Also, having taken a Digital Composing class which focused on ease of use through dual-stream reading techniques, I'm hoping to make my online content pretty easy to read or browse.

 
Hopefully, I can inject some life into my blog posts and other online content for this class. (Source)

We'll see how it all turns out. I am especially intrigued by the Twine option for creating choose-your-own-adventure branching stories. That's super cool!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Alex the English Major

Week 5 Story: The Conversation