Week 8 Progress



I am happy with my progress so far, though ironically, I forgot to do yesterday's reflection assignment. Overall, I have a good routine during the week and usually do a good job keeping up with my assignments. I really enjoy the readings, and I need to do some extra credit to make sure I'm on track. The blog and website are going well as of now!

Second half, I want to do more extra credit and be better about nor letting myself get behind on assignments. I would like to try to write a story that is both funny and serious. I don't have anything I want to change about my blog or website right now.

Image result for motivation
Not exactly motivational, but definitely a mood. Source.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Alex the English Major

Week 5 Story: The Conversation